Create new instance of Glade widget

Hello,

In most cases I create a complex container with widgets in Glade and
then bind the signals in gtkmm to work with it. Now I have the case to
design a container in Glade, but use it as "factory template".

By default libglademm creates a single instance for me. If I call
get_widget() again I get each time a pointer to the same instance. But
I like multiple instances of the same widget to add it to different
places. How could I do this with libglademm?

regards
Andreas