Re: webkit

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 4:03 AM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 21:16 -0700, Phoenix Revived wrote:
>> Is anyone working on porting webkit/gtk+ to gtkmm?
>> Also, can someone point me to some documentation for webkit public API - preferably webkit/gtk+ - the Objective-C document I found on the MAC site is not particularly useful.
>
> I don't think so. It would be great to see this.
>
> Ask here if you need any help doing this.

There is not anybody working on this at the moment, no.  Also, I don't
believe there is really any Webkit/gtk documentation yet.  I may start
wrapping webkit at some point, though I don't know when I'll get much
time to do so.  If anybody else feels like starting, feel free and
I'll definitely offer any help I can.

--
jonner