Re: Preventing a modal dialog from initializing a response

I found a workaround.  I used Glade instead of Gtk::Builder.  After doing some research on Gtk::Builder, I found it wasn't complete and lacked features of libglade.  Using libglade, the dialogs work okay.

Would this be considered a bug?  If so, should I file a bug report under Gtk+ or Gtkmm?

Thanks.