ustring and multithread

Hi all,

I don't know if it's the good mailing list for this question. Sorry if it's not.

I use libxml++ which depend on glibmm-2.4.dll on 2.12.7.1 version.
libxml++ writes UTF8 so it use Glib::ustring.
My program uses a lot of threads traiting xml and some time I have an "Access violation" error.
It seams this error occurs on the operator== of the ustring...
It's simply reproducible  with this code in threads:

Glib::ustring myString = "azerty";
if(myString == "qsdfgh")

I don't have any problem if I cast ustring in std::string before compare.
Is there another solution?