Re: missing CalendarDisplayOptions enum ?

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 21:10 -0400, Damon Register wrote:
> I am attempting to use the gtkmm calendar widget.  This reference item
> http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Calendar.html
> pointed me to
>
> http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/group__gtkmmEnums.html
> for Gtk::CalendarDisplayOptions  which shows me there are 6 enum options
> including CALENDAR_SHOW_DETAILS.  I got a compile error when I tried to use
> that so I checked both gtk\gtkcalendar.h and gtkmm\calendar.h where I find
> the enum CalendarDisplayOptions.  Both are missing the CALENDAR_SHOW_DETAILS
> enum.

That's a new feature in gtkmm 2.13/14. I guess that our enums don't yet
show when enum values were added.

> Would this be an error in the documentation (the feature doesn't really exist)
> or the code (feature exists but is incomplete)?  I am trying to find an
> example of using the calendar but I could not find an example at
> http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/
> Does anyone know of a good calendar example?

There is an example here. It should probably be cleaned up and added to
the box:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gtkmm-documentation/trunk/examples/others/calendar/calendar.cc?view=markup

www.openismus.com