missing CalendarDisplayOptions enum ?

I am attempting to use the gtkmm calendar widget.  This reference item
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Calendar.html
pointed me to

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/group__gtkmmEnums.html
for Gtk::CalendarDisplayOptions  which shows me there are 6 enum options
including CALENDAR_SHOW_DETAILS.  I got a compile error when I tried to use
that so I checked both gtk\gtkcalendar.h and gtkmm\calendar.h where I find
the enum CalendarDisplayOptions.  Both are missing the CALENDAR_SHOW_DETAILS
enum.

Would this be an error in the documentation (the feature doesn't really exist)
or the code (feature exists but is incomplete)?  I am trying to find an
example of using the calendar but I could not find an example at
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/
Does anyone know of a good calendar example?

Damon Register