reg{rendering backend of gtkmm}

hi friends,

I have a small doubt regarding the rendering modules used in gtkmm. It appears like a special library, pangomm-1.4 is being used as the rendering engine. I just want to know whether the rendering engine is uptodate with current pango. I am asking specifically because, a lot of rendering bugs for malayalam is fixed in the latest version of pango. I just want to know whether the indic module of pango is made use in pangomm. Also, if it is not updated, how can i fix it, so as to make the rendering in GTKMM correct for indic languages.

I hope you got my problem. If anybody is having an answer, please do reply asap.

regards

Jinesh K J

--
My Feelings,Expressions-
http://logbookofanobserver.blogspot.com

My scribblings-
http://logbookofanobserver.wordpress.com

SMC : My computer, My language http://smc.org.in
സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ്, എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ