Re: Stylesheets in Tutorial - 404

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 22:02 +0200, Gerald Wodni wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'm a big gtkmm fan, but since a couple of days the css-file of the tutorial
> http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/index.html doesn't
> work anymore :/  would be great if somebody finds the file and moves it back
> to its origin,

That's fixed now. Sorry for breaking it.

2008-06-11  Murray Cumming  <murrayc murrayc com>

	* docs/tutorial/Makefile.am: Put the style.css in the html directory,
	and use it from there, so it is self contained. This also fixes the
	upload, because we were assuming that it was there already.
 	Thanks to Gerald Wodni.

www.openismus.com