Problems with the creation of a signal to a const member function.

Hello all,

(this is a question about sigc++, I con't know if this is an off-topic to this e-mail list).

I would like to write a signal to a const member function like this:

class Foo
{
	int beFoo() const;
};

using: sigc::mem_fun(foo_object, &Foo::beFoo);

The compiler tells that the expects a sigc::signal object, but the compiler generates a sigc::bound_const_mem_functor0<int, Foo>.

How can I create a signal with the beFoo member function?

Joaquim Duran
Moltes gràcies.