ProgressBar

Hello all,

I'm facing a wierd problem with Gtk::ProgressBar.

When ever i update progress bar (say set_text and set_fraction) in a loop, I'm calling Gtk::Main::iteration function, so that the progress bar update is visible.

This works fine on Linux. But on windows, (using VS2005), I'm getting stuck at Gtk::Main::iteration.

After digging the problem still further, I'm able to figure out that, calling Gtk::Main::iteration after Gtk::ProgressBar::set_text is giving the problem. The Gtk::Main::iteration call never returns, it is as if its in infinite loop.

Calling "iteration" after Gtk::ProgressBar::set_fraction does not have any problem. I'm unable to debug further, as I do not have any debug version of gtk+.

Any body has any ideas ?

Thanks,
Surya