Re: Embed movie player in a gtkmm application

gstreamermm has a working media player demo: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gstreamermm/0.9/

2008/7/24 Paulo Flabiano Smorigo <pfsmorigo gmail com>:
Hi everybody,

I saw some posts about create applications to run movies.
What's is the best way to do that? Mplayer, totem, vlc?
Anyone here who asks for help manage to do the work?

Thanks,
Paulo