Gtk::Entry doesn't respond to keyboard with Gtk::WindowType ( Gtk::WINDOW_POPUP )

Hi All,

           I am working on a project where, User can enter some information
through Physical keyboard.
For this, I have created a Gtk::WindowType(Gtk::WINDOW_POPUP). Than I tried
putting the Gtk::Entry on to the Window. The Gtk::Entry doesn't respond to
the physical keyboard. But when I change the Window type to
Gtk::WINDOW_TOPLEVEL it worked fine. I can enter the information in to the
Gtk::Entry with the physical keyboard.

I work on 1024x768 resolution. When I try to run the same application in
800x600 resolution. The window where I have a Gtk::Entry in it, doesn't show
up even if its a Gtk::WINDOW_TOPLEVEL. My project requirement needs in to be
in 800x600 resolution. I tried using this function set_keep_above(true). but
still that didn't work and I am not able to see the window poping up.

Can anyone please help me. What could be the reason for this behaviour ????

Thanks in advance
Anju. S