Re: Changing color of a Gtk::Entry

To make the widget greyed out, you should just be able to call Widget.set_sensitive(false);

Nigel

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008, Johannes Bauer wrote:

Hello list,

I've searched about how to change the color of an Gtk::Entry, but haven't found anything - I want it to appear greyed out, so it is immediately visible that nothing can be entered (it's disabled) or appear it with red background so the user knows he has entered invalid values. How can this be done?

Thanks in advance,
Johannes