Re: Cedric Gustin gtkmm-win32

Damon Register wrote:
>> gives me more reason that ever to want to find how to build the gtkmm
>> libraries so that I can be sure it was done with the same compiler.
>>
>> Do you think this would be very difficult to figure out?
> I believe I have answered my own question.  Since I had some luck with
> building other gtk related components, I decided to give it a try.
> I downloaded each of the items that were contained in the Cedric build
> and was able to build each one with almost no trouble.  The only one that
> gave me any trouble was glibmm.  Since it was only one of the examples
> that failed, I just edited the makefile to remove the examples.
Did you noticed that it fails during the untar-ing? At least for me it
gave me this error:
tar: Child died with signal 13
I tried to untar the same file under linux, and in untar-ed fine. Maybe
there is a problem with tar under MSys/MinGW?
As in your case, glibmm seemed to build just fine otherwise ...