Re: RecentAction doesn't derive from RecentChooser

José Alburquerque wrote:
Thanks so much for that, it's already very clear from your explanation! What about constructors? Do they also affect the size of objects?

               should be a semicolon.                 might be a period.
Of course, I mean the line above the pointed to line (I meant to insert the comment between the two lines.)

-Jose