Re: RecentAction doesn't derive from RecentChooser

Murray Cumming wrote:
Gtk::RecentAction is currently not very useful because it doesn't derive
from Gtk::RecentChooser. That's a mistake that we can't fix without
breaking the ABI (the size of instances) of that class.

It looks like the size of instances in previous releases of *mm projects is important. Why so? What does ABI mean? It looks like the ValueBase classes patch I was thinking of submitting makes no sense with this new (to me) information.

-Jose