Re: Testing the newly wrapped Gst::Query classes

José Alburquerque wrote:
I'm running into something a bit peculiar while testing the newly wrapped Gst::Query classes.
For now, though, I'll be working on other things, just wasn't sure if this might be a future bug. I can't see a way to prevent it, so I'll leave it for later. I posted a question on the gstreamer list, but I'm pretty sure that the reason they don't permit a change to a Query's structure when the Query is referenced more than once, is to protect the structure from changing while local functions might be processing it or its structure.

-Jose