Splash Windows...

Hi,

I have search an old message from the list abaut splash windows.. and the
sender added an example code i have used in my application..but to me it
doesn't work because when i do show_now() the application stops at this
point... i have made console prints to test it.. (its builded under visual
c++ express 2005 compiler..)

i have something like that:

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
	Gtk::Main kit(argc, argv);
	gdk_gl_init(&argc, &argv);

	Gtk::RC rc_style("./skin/gtkrc");
	Gtk::RC::reparse_all();

	startSplash m_start_splash;
	Gtk::Window::set_auto_startup_notification(false);
	m_start_splash.set_decorated(false);
	m_start_splash.show_now();    <--------the app stops here!!!!!
	std::cout << "Start Splash \n";
	Gtk::Window::set_auto_startup_notification(true);

	std::cout << "Start Sleeping \n";
	Sleep(5000);
	std::cout << "End Sleeping \n";

	m_start_splash.hide();

	mainWindow window;

	//OpenProject window;
	//MessageDialog window;

	window.set_name("Main Window");
	window.set_decorated(false);

	Gtk::Main::run(window);

	return 0;
}

maybe the Gtk::Window::set_auto_startup_notification(false); dont work
properly os something like that??

thanks!!