Re: glade for c++

"Jamiil Abduqadir" <jalqadir gmail com> writes:

> Does anyone know where I can get glade for C++ for window from?

IIRC, starting from glade-3 it doesn't generate code anymore, instead
it'll create an xml .glade file for use of libglade for C and
libglademm for C++, which the letter is for your case.

The next glade release by the time gnome 2.22 release is supposed to
support Gtk::Builder, which is added since gtk(mm) 2.12.