Re: giomm API review needed

On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 23:04 +0100, Marko Anastasov wrote:
> Some things and TODOs that caught my eye before going to sleep:
>
> - *Entry and *Point classes from gunixmounts.h still need to be wrapped

Here is my TODO comment from the (commented-out) unixmount.hg:

// TODO: GUnixMount seems to be hidden (the gunixmount.h header is not
installed.)
// But we do need to wrap GUnixMountPoint, GUnixMountEntry and
GUnixMountMonitor from gunixmounts.h - notice the s. murrayc.

I think we'll leave that for glibmm 2.18 now.

> - optionally include unix headers

Do you mean from giomm.h?

> - MemoryInputStream::add_data() overload
> - MountOperation ask_question signal
> - several methods for ThemedIcon

I've done these.

Does anyone know of anything else?