Unable to delete any GTK::Widget

Hi,

I'm programming a C++ Windows application and i'm using gtkmm for the GUI
and having the problem
that I can not delete any GTK::Widget created (with new).

I get an Access Violation error in Visual Studio at any widget I want to
delete.

When trying to solve this problem, I made a more simpler gtkmm application.
You can find the code below.

In this application I create a window and show the window. When the window
is closed
I do the cleanup and delete the window. Result:

Unhandled exception at 0x77c2b950 in TestWindow.exe: 0x000005:
Access violation reading location 0x65552d0e.

And it is not only the window, but any widget: labels, buttons, frames ...

Perhaps I do something wrong or I'm missing something, but I can't find the
couse of the problem.

OS: Windows Vista business
IDE: Visual Studio 2008

#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
#include <windows.h>
#include <tchar.h>

#pragma warning(disable: 4250)
#undef max
#include <gtkmm/main.h>
#include <gtkmm/window.h>

int APIENTRY _tWinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance,LPTSTR
lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow){

	Gtk::Main main (NULL, 0);

	Gtk::Window *window = new Gtk::Window();
	main.run (*window);

	delete window;	// Unhandled exception at 0x77c2b950 in TestWindow.exe:
0x000005:
	return 0;		             Access violation reading location 0x65552d0e. //
}