Issues with debug version of gtkmm under MVC++ 2008 in Windows Vista

Hi there!

I decided to try the cross-platform compatibility of Gtkmm under Windows Vista. Installing the Gtk and Gtkmm development went ok, but I noticed that the demos have problems with displaying the menu entries, when a mouse hovers over them. Anyway, I was told that this bug is present in Windows Vista, when an old version of Gtk(mm) was used to compile the demos. I followed your guide for MVC++, except that I have the 2008 version. I tried the hello-world application, which compiles fine. However, trying to run it in debug mode issues:

gtkmm_test.exe - Application Error
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click OK to terminate the application.

Interestingly enough, the release version seems to run without problems. I also noticed that I get the warning: C:\GTK\include\gtkmm-2.4\gtkmm/papersize.h(167) : warning C4520: 'Gtk::PaperSize' : multiple default constructors specified

I shouldn't get it, but I don't know how to disable it. There is no such $ option in the linker additional dependencies section. Maybe a little tweaking is what the property sheets need for the 2008 version of MVC++.

Thanks in advance!
Yours sincerely!

--
Zdravko Monov