Re: Implementing GInterfaces purely from C++?

Murray Cumming wrote:

> I don't think you need to mention Glib::ObjectBase there because
> Glib::Object has it already.
>
> You can generally find this technique in custom CellRenderer and
> TreeModel implementations.

I think you have to have Glib::ObjectBase mentioned explicitly, otherwise
you can't specify the custom typename (there's no Glib::Object constructor
that lets you specify one). If you just inherit from TreeModel and Object,
you end up with a class that reports its type as Glib::Object and does not
report that it implements GtkTreeModel.

--phil