Re: need gtkmm2.4 installation help

Yes, you need compile it again.
The one shortcut I know is use of makefiles.

2008/12/18 MishuDhaka <mishudhaka yahoo com>

gtkmm-2.4 is the name of the API. The latest version of that API is
2.14.x.

www.openismus.com

Thanks everybody.
In Fedora 9.0, I install the environment and it works fine.

Can anyone tell me if i compile and run a gtk program in a Windows
environment, do i need to compile it again in linux environment. Is there
any short cut system?

Thanks again everybody.