Re: Why "...non-zero page size is deprecated"?

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 08:48 +0300, Igor Gorbounov wrote:
> Why does gtkmm issue now those annoying warnings:
> "Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButton: setting an adjustment with non-zero page
> size is deprecated"?

I don't think a non-zero page size had any effect before either. GTK+
has just added the warning to make it clear that you are asking for
something that doesn't make sense.

The documentation says
"
The page size of the adjustment. Note that the page-size is irrelevant
and should be set to zero if the adjustment is used for a simple scalar
value, e.g. in a GtkSpinButton.
"
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkAdjustment.html#GtkAdjustment--page-size

> What is wrong if Glade puts page_size=10 by default?
>     Igor Gorbounov

Glade has already been corrected in recent versions.

www.openismus.com