Re: Glib::Object how can I register properties, types... in the Gobject type system?

And so far, I think there are other problems too:
- multiple level object derivation (last time I got an infinite recursion due to how the wrappers are implemented)
- inability to use those objects other than from your c++ program as a *wrapper* (and not as a really new GObject)

Maybe someone will check the email thread (and test file attached( w/ subject "(glibmm)" Deeper level of inheritance ..........." ?