Re: Invoking a popup on a Gtk::Window ( Gtk::WindowType ( Gtk::WINDOW_POPUP ) )

Regardless of whether set_transient_for() is used or not, the pop up doesn't get popped up.

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 13:15 +0530, Sai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a Gtk::Window as Gtk::Window ( Gtk::WindowType
> ( Gtk::WINDOW_POPUP ) ). That means it is a pop up window. There is a
> button added on this window, when this button is clicked another pop
> up window needs to be popped up. It does not get popped up right now.
> How do we make this work. Please gibe me some ideas.

Are you using set_transient_for().

I'm not actually sure if a popup window can show a popup window. But if
you don't make progress then a simple test case might help people to
help you.

www.openismus.com