Can't make two custom properties

Hi all.

I'm working on glade plugin, which works with gtkmm widgets. There was an example "simpledraw"

But I cannot add more the one custom property to my widget.

When I have one property everythig works well, but if I add another one

Glib::RefPtr<Gnome::Glade::Xml> gxml = Gnome::Glade::Xml::create("testgui.glade") falls with error:

glibmm-ERROR **: file objectbase.cc: line 78 (void Glib::ObjectBase::initialize(GObject*)): assertion failed: (gobject_ == castitem)

Does there any solution?

Best regards

Larik Ishkulov.