Re: About Gtk+ for Windows

Hello everyone,
I am glad to know that there is someone working on the implementation of GTK+ for the MS environment. Needless to say, GTK+ has left its infancy in the UNIX world and is moving strongly into the MS world. This momentum must not be lost and volunteers are needed to maintain the the releases for Win32 more up-to-date. I understand that this requires, more then time and will, the necessary skills.
Obviously this skills do not exist in abundance, however, with the help of Cedric and Murray the learning curve will not be so overwhelmingly steep. I am a Gtkmm-win32 user and would like to offer my help in what ever necessary, please feel free to contact me regarding this matter at your earliest convenient.

Thank you

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 7:51 AM, Igor Gorbounov <igorbounov topazelectro ru> wrote:
Murray Cumming wrote:
> [...]
> Does this mean that there is no GTK+ 2.12 that we can use?
There is gtk-2.12-9-win32 since yesterday on
but no gtkmm-2.12...  on http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtkmm yet.
 Igor Gorbounov