Re: ComboBox and TreeStore

> I'm not 100% sure what behavior I'm looking for here, but when I run
> the example code, it seems to behave as I would expect it to. I'm
> using 2.12.0 on ubuntu.

I've tested also on Ubuntu, but there everything is ok.
The problem happens on Windows, when MS Windows Engine is selected.
Below is a screenshot of what is happening:

I have one more question about the ComboBox.
Can I make it to display the entire path; for example, when
child is selected, I want it to display something like "/A/A.1"
In the application that I'm working to, display only child
name would be very confusing.