Selection Color of TreeView Selection + Gtk::WINDOW_POPUP

Hi,

I have added a Gtk::TreeView on a Gtk::Window. The WindowType of that window is Gtk::WINDOW_POPUP. The problem is when any row is selected, the treeview selection does not get the default color, instead it gets Grey color. If I change the WindowType from Gtk::WINDOW_POPUP to Gtk::WINDOW_TOPLEVEL then the tree view selection gets the default color.

Please give me some idea on how to bring the default selection color when the WindowType is Gtk::WINDOW_POPUP.

Thanks
Saikamesh.