How to process drag and drop in treeview?

Hi,
	I looked at the gtkmm document with treeview and dnd, but do not know
how to get the source's value and destination's value.

for e.g.,
row[columns.id]=1;
row[columns.name]="test1";
row[columns.parent_id]=0;
row[columns.id]=2;
row[columns.name]="test2";
row[columns.parent_id]=1;
enable_model_drag_source(Gdk::MODIFIER_MASK,Gdk::ACTION_MOVE);
enable_model_drag_dest(Gdk::ACTION_MOVE);
signal_drag_end().connect( sigc::mem_fun(*this,&CategoryView::drag_received) );
void CategoryView::drag_received(const Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::DragContext>&
context)
{
	//Todo
	context->get_targets();
	std::cout<<"received..."<<std::endl;
	//sync(refTreeModel->children());
	//update();
}
---------
I want to change the column.parent_id to the correct results in
drag_received function, so how to get the source's value and
destination's value?

Sincerely yours,
Liangxu Wang