From: gtkmm-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gtkmm-list-bounces gnome org]
On Behalf Of Luca Guglielmetti
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:04 AM
To: gtkmm-list
Subject: proportioned window

Hi,
I'm trying to write a small GUI with one Dialog window and lot of HBox
and VBox, but I still have problems to get a good-loking
and proportionated window.

This [1] is my current GUI, but I would like to put more space between
the Bottons and the HSeparator; something like this [2].

Best regards
Guglie

[1] http://n.ethz.ch/student/lucagu/pub/img/window_gtkmm.png
[2] http://n.ethz.ch/student/lucagu/pub/img/window_glade.png