RE: General packaging method

Hello,

The way I do paned objects, is that you add1(), to add to the top (or left), and you add2(), to add to the bottom (or right).  I normally add1/add2 HBoxes or VBoxes, and then pack into those boxes.

See: http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Paned.html

Regards,
Aaron Geier

Hi.

I was looking for a packaging method that worked for many pack widgets. I´ve found that add() works for Gtk::Window, Gtk::HBox, Gtk::VBox (seems to be the same as pack_start() for these two), Gtk::HPaned and Gtk::VPaned. Does the method add() works for all widgets that support packaging?

Regards,
Arthur