Re: cairomm in a Gtk::Paned container

seems like a second attempt would be better.

http://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/mazeassassin.cpp
http://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/ma_mainwindow.cpp http://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/ma_mainwindow.h
http://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/ma_mapdraw.cpp http://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/ma_mapdraw.h

So very very sorry for this
I'm going to step away from the keyboard now!!

Pierre
On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 18:27 +0200, Pierre Benz wrote:
There's a mistake on my links

it should be
http://people.cs,uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/mazeassassin.cpp
http://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/ma_mainwindow.cpp http://people.cs,uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/ma_mainwindow.h
http://people.cs,uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/ma_mapdraw.h http://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/ma_mapdraw.cpp

so sorry
Pierre

On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 18:03 +0200, Pierre Benz wrote:
Hi

I'm trying to put cairo in a Gtk::Paned container via a Gtk::DrawingArea and seem to be hitting problems. I just went on the IRC channel, but I guess the guys there never realised to complete noobness that is me.

Anyways, my sourcecode can be found at
http://people.uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/mazeassassin.cpp
http://people.uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/ma_mainwindow.cpp http://people.uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/ma_mainwindow.h
http://people.uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/ma_mapdraw.cpp http://people.uct.ac.za/~bnzpie001/ma_mapdraw.h

mazeassassin is where int main is found and calls ma_mainwindow
mainwindow calls ma_mapdraw

basically what i'm trying to do is represent a 10x10 map made like
1111111111
1000000001
1000000001
1000000001
1000000001
1000000001
1000000001
1000000001
1000000001
1111111111

but present it via cairo, which will be put in a paned container, which itself would be put in a vbox.

If anyone feels like helping me out on this, I would be much appreciated.
plus if anyone could just demonstrate or draw a line from top left to bottom left of the pane, to demonstrate how it's done, i would love them for ever.

thanks in advance

Pierre