change focus indicator style

Hi all,

I'm using buttons with RELIEF_NONE as relief style. It works good, as stealth button borders, but now, i have the focus problem... I want not focus indicator at all when

I have found a function in Gtk::Style that paints a focus indicator whit different, so I assume that I can define the style of focus indicator in any widget that can has focus.

What can I do to assign a invisible focus indicator style on a Gtk::Button?.

Regards,

--

/*/Víctor M. Palacio Tárrega/*/

www.adtelecom.es <http://www.adtelecom.es/>