Re: a good book

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 13:03 -0400, Tralfas D wrote:
> is there a good book out there about gtkmm? its easier to read from a
> book and then type on the computer then to have both on the computer

Thanks to Jonathan Jongsma, we now have a rough version of the online
book as a PDF for people to print:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/pdf/programming-with-gtkmm.pdf
(that will now always be as up-to-date as the HTML version)

Please file bugs about that, by the way. We know that the screenshots
are sometimes too wide for the page, but we would like to know about
other problems specific to the PDF.

>  plus sometimes the tutorials on gtkmm dont always explain some of the
> code.

Please do file bugs. We try to make sure that the examples have lots of
comments.

www.openismus.com