Re: a good book

I am using this one: Foundations of GTK+ Development, ISBN-10: 1590597931.
It is Gtk+ (not gtkmm) but together with the online gtkmm docs it works well
for me.

The online gtkmm book is also quite nice:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/index.html

cheers
Chris

http://www.acurana.de/