Re: Goocanvas issues

Murray,

Sorry I haven't been very active on this project lately. My new job
has taken me away from Gtkmm development.

I'd say its probably a good idea to get this project hosted on GNOME's
servers. GNA's stuff was fairly complicated and it's a good idea to
have these libraries hosted in some centralized location.

If you want me to test anything specific let me know and I'll get a
gtkmm dev environment setup on this computer.

Paul Davis