Re: Goocanvas issues
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Paul Davis <pjdavis engineering uiowa edu>
- Cc: list gtkmm <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Goocanvas issues
- Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:39:21 +0200
On Sat, 2007-05-19 at 18:03 -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> In other news, quite a bit of the GooCanvas API has been wrapped. I'm
> starting to work on getting the examples up and going.
What's the state of goocanvasmm now? I don't see much activity:
I know that this goocanvas bug must be fixed:
But are there other major remaining issues?
I'd like to use it more in Glom.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev