building gtkmm

Hi,

I just got out the latest glibmm and gtkmm from svn. I build glibmm and then gtkmm, but gtkmm needs glibmm >=2.14.1 but glibmm is (according to its .pc file) a 2.13. How come? I noticed that in the modules list on your pages there are two versions listed for gtkmm and glibmm. Do they build versions conditionally? If so what conditions?

I am building this on top of a native osx build of gtk btw using of imendo's jhbuild package and with configure options --prefix=/opt/gtk --without-x

Best

Daniel