Re: top-level window's title bar handling

On Fri, 2007-10-05 at 06:15 -0700, Ofer Oshri wrote:
> i have tried that before.  set_decorated(false) indeed did its job but
> set_deletable(true) did NOT.  so i ended up with a frame_less window,
> namely no title_bar and borders.
> i still do not have a solution so any further advice will be highly
> appropriated.
> ofer

I guess this is about what _type_ of window you want, or "class" of
window in WM jargon, I think. Maybe you just want to use a Gtk::Dialog
instead of a Gtk::Window. Or maybe you need to specify WINDOW_POPUP to
the Window constructor:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Window.html#a3273081166e86df1850738a17ecdb09

www.openismus.com