Re: gstreamermm gst/Makefile.am patch

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Tue, 2007-11-27 at 18:48 -0500, José Alburquerque wrote:
Hi. I found a few lines that needed to be changed in the gst/Makefile.am file (I think), so I thought I'd submit this patch. Also, I thought the tests/test-create-element should output something if successful so I modified it a bit. Is this fine? I can't check it in so someone might have to do so (Maybe Murray or Milosz?).

Done. Please patch the ChangeLog in future.

Absolutely.  Thanks a lot.

-Jose