Re: Setting different fonts to each column of treeview

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 13:04 +0530, SaiKamesh Rathinasabapathy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to give different fonts and colors to each column of the
> Gtk::TreeView . I don't have clue about how to do this. please help
> me.

You would need to set properties of the cell renderer for the view
column. There is some information here about accessing the cell renderer
even when using the append_column() convenience methods:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/sec-treeview.html

www.openismus.com