offtopic question

I want to create gtk interface to web hosting panel. Engine support plug-ins for various operations (such as users and groups manipulation, service control and other) . I'm stupid, i don't known how application display user interface (like notebook or listbox or some one else). Can you help me? And second question - glib (glibmm) support loading plug-ins, but i don't found any examples of plug-in source , only plug-in loading :( . If you have link to example loading glibmm plug-in, please send me to v tolstov selfip ru
Thank you!