Re: Various layouts per window

Pedro Sousa wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to build a project with the following description:

A window consisting of two parts:
- On the left side, exist a treeview containing items with different meanings. - On the right side, the contents will depend on the item selected on the left side.
A possible layout is attached in this mail.

My question is simple, how can I change the right side, after selection of the respective item type? Is it possible to do it with glade?

TreeView::Selection::signal_changed() may be what you're looking for.

-Jose