RE: Unable to catch Gdk::PixbufError

On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 19:47 +0100, J B C Engelen ewi utwente nl wrote:
> > Is the code available somewhere ?
>
> Yes, but please don't get scared by the size of it.
>  svn co
> https://inkscape.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/inkscape/inkscape/trunk
> inkscape
>
> The specific code fragment can be found in
> /src/ui/dialog/filedialogimpl-gtkmm.cpp, line 210.

https://inkscape.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/inkscape/inkscape/trunk/src/ui/dialog/filedialogimpl-gtkmm.cpp

I still very much doubt that this doesn't not work, but some printf
should show it.

> To build Inkscape:
> There are quite a lot of dependencies that must be resolved, please look
> on our wiki: http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/CompilingInkscape.
> When you have troubles join in on our channel :)
> http://www.inkscape.org/discussion.php?lang=en
>
> Thank you very much for having a look at it.

You'll have to tell us how to trigger that code. For instance, what
menus/buttons to press in the UI.

www.openismus.com