RE: Unable to catch Gdk::PixbufError

On Sun, 2007-11-18 at 21:37 +0100, J B C Engelen ewi utwente nl wrote:
> [...]

Btw, I just tested on Linux. Indeed the simple file works for me too.
However, Inkscape still does not catch the exception; it does not crash either.
Instead, I get cmdline output:

(inkscape:7556): glibmm-CRITICAL **:
unhandled exception (type Glib::Error) in signal handler:
domain: gdk-pixbuf-error-quark
code  : 0
what  : Image file '/home/johan/Desktop/crash.jpg' contains no data

So something goes wrong in Inkscape on Linux aswell, the exception is not caught.

-Johan