RE: Unable to catch Gdk::PixbufError

I am running WindowsXP sp2. I have one installed version of Gtk that
came with pidgin. But Inkscape uses its own gtk dlls copied into the
inkscape dir. I have renamed the gtk of pidgin's install, so I am pretty
certain it is using the gtk dlls from the Inkscape devel package
(http://inkscape.modevia.com/win32libs/devlibs-2.12-071115.7z).

AFAIK we are using gtk 2.12 (I got this also from one of the dlls).

> It works for me:
> murrayc murrayc-desktop:~$ g++ pixbuf_exception_test.cc `pkg-config
> gtkmm-2.4 --libs --cflags`
> murrayc murrayc-desktop:~$ ./a.out test.png
> ** Message: caught Glib::FileError

Ok that is good news :-) !
I'll ask the person who builds gtk for us, perhaps he can provide more
information.

Thanks,
Johan