Re: MS installation

Thanks Jake for the prompt response.
Well, no, I don't have problems downloading large files and it is not the first time I install GTKmm in this computer, I never had this problem; I have always considered the GTKmm installer as reliable. I am very surprised to have encounter this problem.
One more question, where can I go to download the GTK+ for MS?

T.I.A.